I have finally completed the bedroom set I told you in the previous post I received from my DIL who had tried to paint it black. I had to do a lot of sanding but luckily she had only got as far as the headboard.
I decided to go with an aqua color for this set. I stripped down the tops of the dressers and rubbed them down with hemp oil and then polyed over them. I went pretty shabby on them and glazed over them. I absolutely love the way they turned out! I’m going to have these featured next month at the antique mall I sell out of.
The headboard I painted a nest on it and wrote nest in white lettering. The footboard I painted a branch on it.
I’m excited to see how long it will last at the antique mall! Have a great day! Traci
I will be sharing at